Healthy & Delicious Kachimeshi Recook Menu, For Endurance Sports Enthusiast
Endurance is a component of body fitness and an important factor that the body needs to have in its daily activities. Endurance is the body's ability to move for a long time without feeling too tired. Several types of endurance sports are popular with people today, including:
- Circuit Training
Nutritional needs for endurance sports lovers are of course different from power and sprint sports. In endurance sports, it is recommended to consume 60% carbohydrates, 20% protein, and 20% fat from the total daily calorie requirement in the daily menu to optimize sports achievements and support daily routine activities. This time Kachimeshi will share recipes that suit the nutritional needs of endurance sports lovers:
1. Staple Foods
The recommended source of carbohydrates for sports lovers is a source of complex carbohydrates such as brown rice. Apart from having a high fiber content, large red beans also have a low glycemic index so that they not only provide a longer feeling of fullness but also help maintain blood sugar stability.
2. Main Course
AJI-NO-MOTO® Tuna Satay
- 300 g tuna
- 5 g garlic
- 24 g shallots
- 24 g red chili
- 2.5 g coriander
- 2.5 g ground pepper
- 30 g lime
- 5 g sweet soy sauce
- 2 g AJI-NO-MOTO® MSG
- 5 g cooking oil
- Grind the garlic, shallots, red chilies, coriander, and pepper then set aside
- Clean and cut the tuna into cubes
- Marinate tuna with lime juice, mashed spices, sweet soy sauce, and AJI-NO-MOTO® MSG let stand for up to 30 minutes
- Tuna that has been marinated and skewered using a skewer
- Heat the grill pan and brush with oil. Grill the tuna satay until perfectly cooked, then remove and serve
AJI-NO-MOTO® Tuna Satay recipe can be for 4 servings and each portion contains:
3. Side Dish
AJI-NO-MOTO® Tempeh Roll
- 200 g tempeh
- 100 g egg
- 15 g garlic
- 5.8 g Saori® Oyster Sauce
- 5 g AJI-NO-MOTO® MSG
- 2.5 g ground pepper
- Finely chop the tempeh and garlic
- Add ground pepper, Saori® Oyster Sauce, and AJI-NO-MOTO® MSG, then mix all the spices until evenly distributed
- Whisk the eggs and then pour them into the non-stick pan that is heated, take it and repeat until all the eggs done
- Take one sheet of omelet and place it on aluminum foil. Take the tempeh dough that was added seasoning, then roll it.
- After all the dough is rolled up and covered with aluminum foil, put it in the steamer that is prepared. Steam until cooked, remove and chill. Cut and serve.
AJI-NO-MOTO® Tempeh Roll recipe can be for 6 servings and each portion contains:
Saori® Sauteed Broccoli Carrot Champignon Mushroom
- 150 g broccoli
- 100 g carrots
- 100 g champignon mushrooms
- 50 g onions
- 15 g garlic
- 10 g large red chili
- 10 g Saori® Oyster Sauce
- 15 g cooking oil
- Peel carrots, wash, and cut obliquely. Cut broccoli then soak it in salt water. Wash the champignon mushrooms, then cut them into thin slices and set aside
- Peel the garlic and onions. Finely chop the garlic and set aside. Cut the Bombay onion lengthwise. Wash the red chilies and cut them obliquely.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the garlic until fragrant, add the onion, and stir until half wilted.
- Add carrots, broccoli, and large red chilies, stir then add Saori® and a little of water. Sauté until slightly wilted and then serve.
Saori® Sauteed Broccoli Carrot Champignon Mushroom can be for 2 servings and each portion contains:
Eating fruit is important for sports lovers, fruits being a source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber is also a good source of simple carbohydrates for the body. Make it a habit to regularly eat the fruit of various colors so that the body gets a complete intake of nutrients. In this Kachimeshi Set Menu, 100 g cavendish bananas are added to complete the nutritional needs of endurance sports enthusiasts.
6. Kachimeshi Complete Set Menu
- Staple Food: Brown Rice (200 g)
- Main course: AJI-NO-MOTO®-Style Tuna Satay (85 g)
- Side Dish: AJI-NO-MOTO®-Style Tempeh Roll (50 g)
- Vegetable Menu: Saori ®-Style Sauteed Broccoli Carrot Mushroom Champignon (150 g)
- Fruit: Cavendish Banana (1 fruit ± 100 g)
Let’s recook Kachimeshi cooking ideas for sports enthusiasts who need endurance to optimize sports performance and support your daily routine!