The mission of CSR Grup Ajinomoto Indonesia goes in line with AJINOMOTO GROUP's Corporate Citizenship:
We understand of our role and responsibility to the society and strive to realize a healthy and dynamic society through social activity focusing on food and health aspects.
- To focus on Food, Health and Nutrition activities
- To utilize effective resources : Management group resources
- Evaluation & information sharing : Internal and External
- Employees participation : Openly and voluntarily
- External Cooperation : UN Institution, Non-Governmental Organization or Educational institution (AIN Symposium, September 2008)
1. Food & Health
2. Food Resources and Environment
- To produce trustworthy, safe, and high quality products. Products which are favorable and affordable to Indonesian consumer.
- To promote food serving in accordance to environmental friendly principle.
3. Human Resource Development
- To assure the Ajinomoto Environment commitments, by using natural ingredients from natural resources and in accordance with sustainable farming activities.
- To comply with rules and regulations that respect and protect the environment/natural conservation
- To create a safe working environment and support the working activities of employees
- To put continuous effort on improving the skills and knowledge of employees
- To respect the human rights of employees.
- To get involved in society dynamics by utilizing the advantage Ajinomoto has (in food & health areas) in giving contributions to local community.
- To create cooperation with farming communities in Indonesia in improving sustainable farming (planning)